Friday, November 14, 2014

New Orleans Voodoo and the Miracles it Manifests

Have you ever wanted something so badly that you felt like you could almost reach out and touch it?   Yet, you didn't have a clue on how to get it. Have you ever loved someone so deeply it hurt and yet no matter what you did, they wouldn't even give you the right time of day?  Have you ever wondered about New Orleans Voodoo and what it consists of?  Oh, I know what you're thinking; evil doings  with voodoo dolls, bending people's wills, animal and human sacrifices and even consorting with the devil - WRONG!  New Orleans Voodoo was brought into this country hundreds of years ago from Haiti.  It's a religion in which the forces of nature are harnessed to help achieve whatever your heart desires.  The Voodoo saints, known as LWA (comparable to the saints of Catholicism) are petitioned for their help in achieving our deepest desires.  I know because I've been studying and practicing it for well over 10 years now and the things I've been successful in manifesting have been little short of miraculous! My published book, Voodoo or Voodon't (http://www.outskirtspress.com/VoodooOrVoodon't) is based on the wondrous experiences I had in using New Orleans Voodoo.  Things have come about that I never, in my wildest dreams, would have imagined possible but the fact remains that they have, still do and still never fail to amaze me.  If vou decide to follow my blog posts, I can teach you how to do the same thing.  Some of  the prerequisites are an unwavering faith, patience, tolerance and the ability to visualize (which is very easily learned).

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, Just Want to Tell u e, e Anjoad ist dieser Artikel. Hilfreiche IT Lebensraum. Halten Sie sich auf Entsendung! Erfolgreiche Partnerrückführung | Bilder kaufen

    ReplyDelete