Friday, November 14, 2014

So Why Use Voodoo Anyway?


Well, let me tell you why some people choose to use Voodoo.  Many people who use voodoo use it because they’ve exhausted every other possible resource for getting what they so desire.  Let’s just suppose, for instance, that there’s someone you’re very interested in romantically; someone who makes your heart beat wildly whenever you think of them or whenever your paths cross.  Suppose you’ve done everything you can possibly do to make that person you’re so smitten with notice you, notice that you are interested, yet you just don’t know how to draw them to you without seeming terribly forward, terribly pushy.  Maybe you’re just shy.  Maybe your heart’s desire (HD) is shy too but somehow you’ve picked up definite vibes from him or her that clearly indicate there is some kind of chemistry between the two of you.  In your heart you just know that tiny little ember could turn into a spark and then into a raging fire if only you knew how to make it happen.  Well, my friends, if there is even the slightest hint of an ember between the two of you, Voodoo is definitely the way to go.  You’re not being forward or pushy or annoying.  What you are doing is suggesting the loving feelings you want your HD to feel for you and sending them out, through your petitions, to him or her.  It’s done in the most loving and inoffensive way and it draws that special person towards you, little by little.  With your passion, faith, patience and the help of the spirits (LWA) you request the help you need to turn your desire for a relationship into a full-fledged, loving, committed relationship.  There’s no brainwashing or forcing in any way at all; just suggestive messages that reach your HD through your petitions.  It’s as simple as that.  If done properly, the results it will manifest will surely amaze you.  That is why people choose to use New Orleans Voodoo!

1 comment:

  1. My ultimate goals in life was to startup a family with a man who permanently wants me always as the only woman in his life, a man that only wants a future with me and his desires to be with and around me to be uncontrollable. A man that will turn a deaf ear to nothing or anyone trying to separate us.
    My goals where achieved 2 years ago; I must confess that our marriage was fine until someone somewhere started interfering, pushing and putting negative thoughts in his head out of envy. As days goes by, the atmosphere around us looked fine and automatically did a complete 360, we went from living together, talking, texting and such all-day every-day to barely anything at all. We separated because of the rumor that I couldn’t bear a child. It was a lie told by someone who envied our peaceful marriage.
    I sought the help of Dr. Wakina via (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com) according to reviews I read online and on radio about his work. I found total justice, redemption and restoration through his love spell after months of broken heart. Our enemies where proven wrong the moment my husband comeback to me. I believe there will also go blind after seeing me pregnant.
    All hail Dr. Wakina for reinstituting my marriage.

    ReplyDelete