Friday, November 14, 2014

Are You Intrigued?

So you're finding yourself a little bit intrigued?  Well, that's good because Voodoo will provide the most enchanting, heartwarming manifestations you could ever even begin to imagine.  My altar sessions have never failed to bring me the most profound sense of peace that anyone could ever wish for; it's almost like grounding my energy.  The LWA (Voodoo saints) listen to our petitions and give us signs that they are working on whatever we request.  With the very first  altar session I ever had, I was actually lucky enough to receive audio signs, with drums beating and chanting all clearly happening.  At first I was a little nervous and frightened but as I thought about it, I knew the LWA were there listening and ready to start helping to grant my requests. Never be afraid of signs of any kind that you're being acknowledged.  The LWA are benevolent spirits there to help you.  Once again I must stress there are no animal or human sacrifices in New Orleans Voodoo, only food and trinkets that are offered up to the LWA in gratitude for their help.

1 comment:

  1. My ultimate goals in life was to startup a family with a man who permanently wants me always as the only woman in his life, a man that only wants a future with me and his desires to be with and around me to be uncontrollable. A man that will turn a deaf ear to nothing or anyone trying to separate us.
    My goals where achieved 2 years ago; I must confess that our marriage was fine until someone somewhere started interfering, pushing and putting negative thoughts in his head out of envy. As days goes by, the atmosphere around us looked fine and automatically did a complete 360, we went from living together, talking, texting and such all-day every-day to barely anything at all. We separated because of the rumor that I couldn’t bear a child. It was a lie told by someone who envied our peaceful marriage.
    I sought the help of Dr. Wakina via (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com) according to reviews I read online and on radio about his work. I found total justice, redemption and restoration through his love spell after months of broken heart. Our enemies where proven wrong the moment my husband comeback to me. I believe there will also go blind after seeing me pregnant.
    All hail Dr. Wakina for reinstituting my marriage.

    ReplyDelete