Thursday, November 13, 2014

Atmosphere Is So Very Important





Whenever you have a session at your altar, creating the perfect atmosphere is so very important.  For me, dimming the lights and having the session totally from start to finish, by candle light, created just the right frame of mind for me to be able to really get into the purpose of the session.  The sweet smelling incense delighted my senses and got me in the mood.   A small photo on my altar of my HD (heart’s desire) smiling back at me throughout the session also worked wonders.  Whenever I used my love doll, I would have very light, romantic, music playing in the background to help set the tone.  The more focused you can get on what you’re striving for, the better and nothing beats having just the right atmosphere.  If you’re feeling the emotions, the love and exhilaration, so is the one you’re petitioning for.  My spell work was primarily for love but the same thing goes for anything you might be trying to manifest through spell work; if it’s a money spell you’re working on, for instance, you can create a check from the Universe on your altar for however much you’re trying to manifest. It will be a check you can repeatedly look at and imagine as being real as you complete each session.  The atmosphere, combined with the visual accompaniment of what it is that you want to accomplish, work towards making your sessions the most powerful they can be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and i dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels but we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months have passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and i did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew i need to seek for help because of the so much love i have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because i am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012

    ReplyDelete