Thursday, October 17, 2013

Remember Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win

And ye of little faith, well you might as well forget the whole thing because manifesting what you want with New Orleans Voodoo is usually a bit of a drawn out and bumpy journey.  If you're feeling defeated and disgusted, that's the energy you're sending out.  If you're feeling angry and frustrated, well then that's the energy you're sending out.  Your unwavering faith and commitment to doing whatever it takes to get the job done are the things that will ultimately bring you the results you are working towards.  One thing is for sure.  There will be ups and downs throughout your spell work journey until everything finally kicks in and you get to be with the one you love.  I'm not giving you this information from out of a vacuum but from the experiences I went through before finally getting my HD to be with me in a committed relationship.  Winners never quit and quitters never win.  I'm here for you if you need a pep talk, advice or just someone to inspire you and help you to keep on keeping on.  It took me a while but I did it and I know you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment