Friday, October 18, 2013

Incense and Spell Work


Incense is often used in spell work because it permeates the spell caster’s sense of smell and helps to create a desired mood, energy and atmosphere which, in turn, improves the focus and concentration on the matter at hand.  The energy and concentration you extend during any session plays a major part on how powerful your altar sessions are.  The more you can tune out the world and tune into what you are petitioning for, the better.  That being said, there are certain aromas that seem to create just the right atmosphere for what it is you are working on.  Just to list a few:
Lavender – for love spells, a good incense to burn for romantic situations, promotes beauty and is excellent for glamor and lures

Cinnamon – raising energy, passion, lust, a great aphrodisiac

Frankincense – Promotes calm and peace, relieves stress, ending conflicts and arguments

Rose – Love, sex, desire

Amber – Meditations

Cedarwood – Strength and power as well as for spells meant to increase virility in men

Ginger – Good for spells that incite desire and/or lust

1 comment:

  1. I'm brenna wood from the US. White Caucasian Female. I'm 43 years old and i got married at the age of 25, I have only two children and i was living happily. After five years of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange that I don’t really understand what was going on. He packed out of the house to another woman’s house and I love him so much that i never dream of losing him, i tried my best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cried and cried seeking for help. I discussed it with my best friend Alison and she told me she can help me. She told me of a man called Dr. Ojoka, she told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love and Pregnancy issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has helped her and countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I quickly contacted his email address at dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com I explain all my problem to him, he told me that I should not worry that all my problems will be fine. Presently, I am very happy I got my husband back to me now and we are living happily with so much love for each other. What app him at +2348144172934

    ReplyDelete