Wednesday, November 12, 2014

When Is the Best Time to Use the Love Doll?

(I refer to your heart's desire as he/him but it includes both he or she whatever your case may be)
 
So when is the best time to use your love doll?  Any time you want to send some extra love, passionate feelings and longing to your heart’s desire (HD).  Sending him loving suggestions of how much he loves you and wants to be with you is something you should try to do at least a few times a week or once a day, maybe even twice a day.  If you decide to do more than one session a day, just remember to keep at least a 45 minute gap between sessions.  On the occasions that I decided to have a couple sessions in one day, I would do one session first thing in the morning when I got up and one session shortly before going to bed.  These were the times that seemed to be most powerful for me and each session took only about 13 minutes for me to complete.  I remember doing a session first thing in the morning one day, before heading down to start work in my home office (which was down in the basement).  I’d built up some pretty amazing residual power with my love doll which I had been using faithfully for a few months when this incident took place.  I had just completed a session and headed down to my office.  About a half an hour later, there came a knock on the door.  When I went to see who it was, lo and behold, there stood my HD smiling back at me.  “I was up at the mall” he said, “when suddenly I just couldn’t get you off of my mind.  I realized how much I missed you and just had to stop over.  Do you have a few minutes?”  The most interesting part of that day was when I opened the door, it was almost as though someone pushed him through it! (the LWA work in amazing ways)   Does the love doll really have that much power?  With consistent use, it definitely does.  It builds up residual power the more you use it; definitely something to keep in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and i dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels but we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months have passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and i did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew i need to seek for help because of the so much love i have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because i am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012

    ReplyDelete