Wednesday, November 12, 2014

White Image Candles


 
 


White image candles are used to burn away any negativity between you and your heart's desire. They can also be used on yourself to remove all negativity you may be experiencing about your relationship with the target of your spell work (for instance when you're getting overly distraught about it taking so long for your HD to process your spell work, resulting in them temporarily backing away) If you're a male you would use the female candles to represent your HD, if you're female, the male image candles would be used and if you're homosexual or lesbian, you would use the candles that represent your HD.   I used them each and every time my HD backed away to process his feelings for me. I had great success in being able to soothe my HD's fears, feelings of being overwhelmed and confusion.

The white image candles come in sets of three; one for the mind, one for the body and one for the spirit and petitions need to be made up for each one. They are truly amazing candles when it comes to burning away any and all negativity. They can be purchased at www.spellmaker.com. Of course, as with any other tools you may use, sessions with them need to be done with unwavering faith in what they are manifesting for you.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and i dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels but we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months have passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and i did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew i need to seek for help because of the so much love i have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because i am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012

    ReplyDelete