Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The LWA Watch Over Us


The LWA are very loyal in watching over and protecting those of us who honor and serve them.  I thought it was extremely important to mention this very important fact.  You’re not quite sure yet?  Well, let me give you just two very clear examples of what I mean.  I’ve been honoring and leaving offerings for the LWA for many, many years now.  Although I kind of live in the country, it’s becoming more and more city-like with each passing day.  Consequently it’s getting more and more difficult to leave offerings discreetly.  Where there used to be woods and forests, there are malls, liquor stores and fast food places being put up.  That’s why I use the brown paper bag method of leaving offerings for the LWA.  The brown paper bag method consists of placing the offerings I have for the LWA in a brown paper bag and disposing them in a trash receptacle away from my home.

At any rate, there is a small stretch of woods a few blocks away from my home and around a very remote corner.  As remote as it is, there was one family who lived within viewing distance and obviously saw me when I left offerings under a tree there (not on their property but in the wooded area maybe 50 yards or so away from them).  One day, as I was leaving, after having left some food for Ogoun, the adult male in the house came running towards me to yell and scream obscenities at me.  Although I explained that I only left small amounts of food and the animals eventually ate them anyway (you see, the LWA extract only the essence of our offerings) he told me off royally; threatening to call the police if I didn’t take back what I had put down.  Ok, so I took it back and used the brown paper bag method but what really amazed me was the fact that that family moved almost overnight from that house and I never saw them or that nasty man again.  Coincidence or LWA protection?  Personally, I’ve never believed in coincidences so I have no doubt that the LWA Ogoun (a warrior at heart) had a hand in it. He was the one I was leaving the offerings for to begin with.

Another time, I went behind a somewhat deserted iron factory to once again leave offerings for Ogoun.  As luck would have it, a police car happened to drive by and he stopped to ask me what I was doing.  I told him I was an animal lover and that I liked to leave bits of foods in remote areas for them to feast upon.  He gave me a rather strange look for a few seconds (but it felt like it was for hours) and then actually told me he thought that was very kind of me and left.  Needless to say I felt very relieved but I took a minute to thank Ogoun for helping me not only with my petition to him but with the police officer as well.
The LWA never fail to watch over those who serve them.  Still, I decided to use the brown paper bag method thereafter, just to be safe.  It’s always worked just as well for me and I don’t have to think or worry about any confrontations

2 comments:

  1. I'm brenna wood from the US. White Caucasian Female. I'm 43 years old and i got married at the age of 25, I have only two children and i was living happily. After five years of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange that I don’t really understand what was going on. He packed out of the house to another woman’s house and I love him so much that i never dream of losing him, i tried my best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cried and cried seeking for help. I discussed it with my best friend Alison and she told me she can help me. She told me of a man called Dr. Ojoka, she told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love and Pregnancy issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has helped her and countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I quickly contacted his email address at dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com I explain all my problem to him, he told me that I should not worry that all my problems will be fine. Presently, I am very happy I got my husband back to me now and we are living happily with so much love for each other. What app him at +2348144172934

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks to was our marriage anniversary but my husband decided to serve me with a divorce letter.
    I have cried to my husband’s family to save our marriage at least for the sake of our kids. He is just fooled to have forsaken his family for a university girl, I am so depressed to the verge of committing suicide but when I look at my 3 years old son I just can’t anymore.
    Just 3 days ago my I was told they went to Bahamas for vacation when he is still being payment on his child support, I have sold my car just to keep paying the mortgage. I have given my all to my children and left with absolutely nothing but my breadth. My sister saw my condition when she came to see her nieces and Nephew, she forced me to contact lovespelldoctor0@gmail. com, Since that moment my life has changed. I has just been 48 hours and guess what? I have my car back, my husband is back home, and left the stupid bitch in Bahamas. I have never seen anything work this fast in my entire 42 years of my life.
    My husband gave me his car, and drove me to court yesterday to renew our vow. I am so happy that my marriage is working again and things are back to normal in just 48 hours. My husband contacted me immediately the love dr Finished the spell. It was instantly. I am still in shock waiting to see how long this will last. But for now it feels like heaven, because my husband is right inside with me, just like we first met when I agreed to marry him.
    The love doctor said it is forever. I will keep testifying if this spells forever just like he guaranteed. Go get your lover back now

    ReplyDelete