Sunday, November 9, 2014

Maybe You're Wondering Too?

Ok, just a few little questions I've been asked from people who have done or are currently doing spell work and have questions and worries they want me to answer and reassure them about.  How did you handle it, they ask me.


Q:  I've done the trio of love spells and my Heart's Desire (HD) has backed away from me so drastically I can hardly stand it. Why?

Response:  It's not uncommon for your HD to back away as he processes all the feelings your spell work has overwhelmed him/her with.  You know what's going on but he/she doesn't have a clue so give it time.  Give him/her the chance to get acclimated to the newer, stronger feelings they're starting to have for you.

Q:  My HD was so loving and available last week but this week he's become distant. Why and what should I do?  I want to call him/her and ask him/her why he/she is acting this way.

Response:  Calling or trying to contact him/her in any way is a confrontation. Confrontation is counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish. It will slow down the whole process.  Instead, try using the Love Doll or the Famous Red Mummy candle to get your messages across. The messages you send in your petitions will reach him/her but in a spiritual, non-confrontational way.  The white male/female image candles will help to soothe his/her fears which helps to draw him/her towards you.  Being overwhelmed with loving feelings can be terrifying; I know, I experienced it so please take that into consideration before you try to rush things along by confronting.

Q:  If he/she loves me, why is he/she staying away, not answering my texts, not coming forward and telling me and acting like he/she does?

Response:  Once again, he/she is trying to process the spell work you've done.  Suddenly being overcome with love and strong feelings can be frightening. Again, use your adjunct work (like the love doll, red mummy candle, image candles, etc.) as you wait.  The adjunct work builds up power residually; the more you use them, the more powerful and effective they become.

Q:  I haven't heard from him/her for a few days and I'm depressed and crying and frustrated and angry.  I can't help it.  I know he/she loves me as much as I love him/her and it's driving me crazy.

Response: Please try to bear in mind that when you do spell work, you and your HD become a lot more attached spiritually.  What you go through emotionally and mentally you pass along to him/ her.  If you're sad, he/she becomes sad. If you're angry, he/she becomes angry. If you're frustrated and in turmoil, he/she becomes frustrated and in turmoil.   Do you really want to pass negative emotions along to him/her?  Keeping yourself otherwise occupied and remaining positive are two of the most important things you can do as you wait. Having unwavering faith and truly believing in your power and the power of the LWA (which is tremendous by the way), plays a big part in how things progress.

These are but a few of the questions, I've been asked.  I'll post more as I go on with this blog but if you've tried your hand at spell work and have your own questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  I'd really like to help you avoid the mistakes I made when I first began.

No comments:

Post a Comment