Monday, November 10, 2014

So Exactly How Determined Are You?


How determined are you to draw the love of your life to you for a permanent commitment?  How far are you willing to go?  How long are you willing to wait?  Exactly how much work are you willing to put in to fulfill your desire?  These are all questions you need to ask yourself because spell work brings with it a sometimes long and unpredictable journey to say the very least.  I made up my mind very early in the game that whatever it took and however long that might be, I was in it for the long hall.  I loved my HD just that much but there are a lot of things to be taken into consideration.  There’s processing by your HD to be considered (which can take a while) as well as a rollercoaster of emotions brought on by the spell work, experienced by both yourself and your heart’s desire.  Your patience and tolerance are extremely vital.  Your unwavering faith and ability to treat this relationship as though it were starting brand new, even if you’ve perhaps dated him on and off in the past is very important too.  The past must be tossed aside mentally and you need to start and maintain a clean slate, like this relationship is starting from scratch.  Ok, with all of that in mind, it’s important to realize that the spells or spell kits are just part of what needs to be done, in most cases.  The adjunct work (love doll, red mummy candles, white image candles, etc.) is equally if not more important because they all help to keep loving thoughts of you in mind and to minimize the feelings your HD might get of  being overwhelmed that come with the spells that are out there.  I’ve seen many, many people who want the spells to be all they have to do but are looking for quick results none-the-less.  Consistency in doing the adjunct work after (sometimes even during) the spell work is so important because what I found to be true is that they build up residual power, the more you use them.  I saw little signs of the effects of using the Love Doll on my HD in the beginning, for example, but it wasn’t until I used it consistently (meaning every day) for a couple weeks that things began to happen that I could hardly believe myself.  He would show up at my door after doing a session, almost like he had been prompted to do so.  Of course, I loved it (so did he) and our relationship strengthened all the more as I kept doing the sessions.  Getting impatient, frustrated, confrontational are all counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish.  Remember, my friends, this is not  like waving a magic wand and having the results manifest on the spot; it takes time and it takes work.  The point I’m trying to get across is that the more you use your adjunct work, the more powerful it will become and the more those positive results will start to kick in for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment