Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Visualization - A Powerful Tool!


Visualization - A Powerful Tool!


 
 
 
 

Ok, this technique was briefly mentioned in one of my earlier posts but I have to revisit the topic because it’s so very important, it really is.  I chalk up a huge part of my tremendous success with the love spell work I did on my HD (heart’s desire) to one powerful technique – visualization!  Visualization is the ability (an ability anyone can acquire with practice) to visualize the face of your HD when you’re petitioning for his love.  My method of visualizing with the Red Mummy candle, for instance, was to look directly into the flame of the candle as it burned and as I recited the contents of my petition.  The herbs that the candle was dressed with burned in a very mystical way that caused a swirling sort of mist at the base of the wick; it was a mystical and enthralling sight to behold and it enabled me to focus totally.  It enabled me to visualize the loving face of my HD smiling back at me and absorbing all of the messages I was putting out there for him.  Nothing else in the world mattered during my sessions, so focused was I on the visualization.  Seeing his loving face smiling back at me was nothing short of a euphoric feeling; it provided a powerful enhancement to everything I was trying to accomplish.  It may take a bit of practice but if you clear your mind totally, wipe out the rest of the world and just visualize the face of your HD as you petition, it makes for a very powerful and highly effective session.  It also holds a two-fold benefit; not only will you be getting your messages out to him or her in the strongest way possible but, if you do it correctly, it will feel so real that you will feel as though you actually are spending time with the one you love.  Once you’ve completed the session, you will feel such an incredible sense of peace and love, it will truly amaze you.  Visualization is, indeed, a powerful tool in successfully achieving the results you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment